We’re looking for a passionate and driven person to join our Product Design Team and our quickly growing company.
You’re a highly focussed, passionate and driven UI/UX Designer. You love to create user-centred, innovative, exceptional experiences and brands. You’re looking for a new challenge to broaden your experience by joining a young, energetic and award-winning mobile app agency.
Does this sound like you?
- You have 3+ years of experience either in a design agency or client side (in-house)
- You have a portfolio of brands and/or mobile apps you’ve previously created
- You understand platform and device specific design patterns and behaviours for iOS & Android and web
- You love crafting user interactions and understand UX principles
- You are comfortable with producing UX deliverables such as user journeys and wireflows • You thrive in complexity and excel in creating simple products
- You enjoy understanding the needs of users and designing solutions
- You’re a born creative mind with Jedi-like attention to detail
- You will have a do-all-it attitude and endeavour to meet deadlines
Tick most of the above? Then please, read on…
We’re looking for someone who can integrate into our team seamlessly, someone who can hit the ground running and not shy of working hard. We want to see passion and willingness to create app experiences from top-level specifications and see through a project from start to finish.
The Role and your Responsibilities
- Create considerate and impactful brands for digital products such as mobile applications, games, web apps and websites
- Managing the day-to-day deliverables and help manage timescales accordingly
- Reviewing design team output and reviewing the teams work to ensure deliverables are met on time and at the company standard
- Help facilitate internal Design Reviews both UX activities and workshops with clients and stakeholders
- Ensuring project brief and clients’ business objectives aligned with product delivery
- Ensuring deliverables are met on time and to design/company standard whilst
- Maintaining creative output at an high level throughout the project
- Producing and managing UX & Design Deliverables such as Branding Proposals, User Journeys, Wireframing, Wireflows, Prototyping, Branding and Visual Design inc. UI
- Rapid prototyping to test, validate and reiterate your own design solutions as well as the teams efforts
- Detail micro-animations and transitions where necessary
- Writing design briefs and handovers for developers
- Ensuring digital collateral and digital assets are to dev standards • Work closely with the developers and iterate where necessary
- Required to sit in on client meetings
Ideal Software Requirements
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Indesign etc)
- Sketch (preferred)
- or Balsamiq, Axure, Omnigraffle or Moqups
- Flinto (preferred)
- Marvel or Invision
- Flinto for Mac, Framer Studio or Principle (bonus!)
- Slack and Trello
- Adobe After Effects (desirable but not required)
Position: Full Time
Hours: 9-5:30, Mon-Fri
Salary: £ negotiable depending on experience
Extras: Attractive bonus scheme, pension and health plan included.