Are you a Geek? We’re offering an opportunity to be part of an awesome, successful and fast-growing Mobile App & Game Development agency. You’ll need to be proactive and willing to hit the floor running. In return, you’ll work with some of the most talented designers and developers in the industry and gain a wealth of design knowledge as well as working on some very interesting and rewarding projects.
Role: iOS or Android Developer
Company: The App Developers
The team is expanding, and we’re looking specifically for a pair of experienced (or willing to learn) Android hands who might want to join and be a part of the Geek family.
Mobile App Development is becoming more and more popular, and although we’re stupidly obsessive Apple fans, we understand the importance of Android and other platforms, and speaking honestly actually really love the latest updates for Android and want to get stuck in to it more with some of our in-house projects.
If you’re looking for a nice friendly, hard working, experienced Mario Kart playing, slightly overweight, Redbull drinking family to join, and work on some cool client stuff as well as what we call ‘C-W-A’ from time to time, then please get in touch. Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and put the email subject as ‘This Geek Needs Fostering” and we’ll be sure to get in touch!
We’re looking for the following:
- Someone energetic and enthusiastic about mobile technology and apps
- Your code must be super clean and compliant!
- Ideally 2/3 years of experience at an agency or similar environment
- Great if you have a Uni/College diploma or degree – not always required i.e. dependent on skills
- Jedi problem solving skills
- A thirst for learning and willing to take direction from our Directors
- A love for gaming in general (xbox, ps3, wii… what ever!)
- Someone willing to get stuck in, work hard, prove themselves in a creative and relaxed environment, with HUGE progression potential
[appButton type=’yellow’ url=”https://www.the-app-developers.co.uk/contact/”]Contact us![/appButton]